Thread: The Wink home automation thread

Default The Wink home automation thread

Note: I separate this thread from my general smarthome thread, as it is product-specific (Wink) oriented.

What is Winx?

Wink is a home automation system. It is easy to operate, runs on Android and iOS, and is available at Home Depot. The basic idea is to use your smartphone as a remote control for "smart" appliances such as lighting, door locks and motorized blinds. It supports multiple protocols and can communicate with many existing devices. At the time of its launch in July 2014, they already have 15 partners with more than 60 products available.
    Such a system will be installed in factory space to automate the process

Thank you for the thread. I learned new information, I will get acquainted today closer!

I want to have time to install something similar in my house before the summer. However, I do not know how much it will cost. My brother has already installed a whole automation system for a long time, and he really likes it, he said that he would help me with this. He had some problems with the voltage in the house after he installed the system, but he quickly solved it by simply buying himself a VFD to adjust the current flow. He recommended the same thing to me, as it will be useful not only for the automation system, but also for the entire electricity network in my house. Do you think I will have time to install the same system in full configuration along with the controllers and wiring before the beginning of the summer? My house is very hot in the summer and I want to install a temperature controller as soon as possible.