Thread: web hosting/What's the best?

Default web hosting/What's the best?

What web hosting service would you recommend? I used to use a cheap web hosting, but since they wanted to get greedy and wanted to charge an outrageous amount for using it, I dropped it.

there are too many services, but only a few reliable companies

Have you heard about Hosta Snake?

Hosta Snake is free web hosting and 75% off everything else. A very good offer at the moment. Master one web hosting for free and get a discount on everything else. A very good and suitable offer for beginners who are just starting to get ahead in this business. Personally, it seems to me that this is not the best hosting at the moment, but it is still suitable for newbies. To understand what kind of web hosting it is, what platform it has and everything else, I can provide you with one site that has researched many such hosts. Through this site you will be able to rate this web hosting, its pros and cons.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobButlerqiVA View Post
    Hosta Snake is free web hosting and 75% off everything else. A very good offer at the moment. Master one web hosting for free and get a discount on everything else. A very good and suitable offer for beginners who are just starting to get ahead in this business. Personally, it seems to me that this is not the best hosting at the moment, but it is still suitable for newbies. To understand what kind of web hosting it is, what platform it has and everything else, I can provide you with one site that has researched many such hosts. Through this site you will be able to rate this web hosting, its pros and cons.