Thread: What you have control of in the Forex Market

Default What you have control of in the Forex Market

Guys, don't get carried away by people who say your strategies are more than 50% accurate. The truth is that there is only a 50% chance that if you enter a trade with any strategy, it will go your way. The probability is only 50 %. This brings us to what you can control in the forex market..
    1. The amount of money you risk in a trade.
    2. When entering a trade.
    3. When exiting a trade.

This is the only thing you should focus on in the forex market!

I think that the most important is to take control of risks

I remember when I started to trade it seemed so hard for me. I was a teenager and I thought that I found an easy way of making money. I didn't know how complex is trading at that time. Usually, I was listening to forex signals providers. They helped me for a period of time, but after that, I wanted to make decisions for trading by myself. I have read a lot of books about trading and threads about how to analyze a market. The first month I thought that it is impossible to predict something. But with time I understood that with time you will understand and you will make the money you want.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardPoolei View Post
    I remember when I started to trade it seemed so hard for me. I was a teenager and I thought that I found an easy way of making money. I didn't know how complex is trading at that time. Usually, I was listening to forex signals providers. They helped me for a period of time, but after that, I wanted to make decisions for trading by myself. I have read a lot of books about trading and threads about how to analyze a market. The first month I thought that it is impossible to predict something. But with time I understood that with time you will understand and you will make the money you want.