Thread: Twitch and how to download clips?

Default Twitch and how to download clips?

Hi
    Does anyone know how to download clips from Twitch?
    I have some clips that I saved for downloading to use these clips in my own projects, anyone?

There are different services that allow you to do this , try searching on YouTube , or somewhere else that will tell you about it.

Yes, you're right, there are services for this case. I would not recommend you to search on YouTube, as everyone there uses their own suitable service and videos with really normal advice you will search for a very long time. My friend uses twitch clip downloader and he showed me , I liked it and now I use it too. What projects related to music videos do you do? I'd be interested to know. I am engaged in helping streamers create various videos and attract an audience, and I can say for sure that clips on twitch give an excellent increase to subscribers and viewers of the channel, you can use it for your own purposes. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolTowenQ View Post
    Hi
    Does anyone know how to download GBWhatsApp Apk clips from Twitch?
    I have some clips that I saved for downloading to use these clips in my own projects, anyone?
    Click on the clip. Click Share -> Download.

That works with your own clips, but not if you like to use clips of someone else.

You usually shouldn't btw, not without streamers consent at least.

Follow the below steps-

Go to your Creator Dashboard and click the Content drop-down menu.
    Select Clips.
    Click the clip you’d like to download and click the Share icon of an arrow pointing upward.
    Click the first option in the row that pops up with an icon with a downward pointing arrow that’s labeled “download.”

Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    Click on the clip. Click Share -> Download. gbwhatsapp

That works with your own clips, but not if you like to use clips of someone else.

You usually shouldn't btw, not without streamers consent at least.
    Well thank you so much for sharing this tip about how to download this applications I am really happy you have share it here.