Thread: Shed construction/Scaffolding?

Default Shed construction/Scaffolding?

I plan to build a shed that will turn into a store. I would like to build it myself. If you also like to fill the foundation and either lay a block wall or fill the wall up to maybe 2' above grade. Then I was going to use the jet set studio wall brackets to install the posts and build it as a standard post shed. The supplier said they could quote it that way, but said many townships don't allow strong wall brackets and want the posts to be in the ground. Does anyone have any experience? Is there another way I should consider? I don't really want pillars in the ground, but it's much cheaper and easier.
    Not a serious construction but I think I will need scaffolding

I think you should study this issue better before building it

I fell off the scaffolding once last year and broke my arm, you should try asking the master to install the scaffolding safely for you

I think that you should not try to do this yourself if you ask such questions on the forum. This is very dangerous and can lead to death. Don't mess with this device. Choose the most reliable ones. Frame scaffolding. This will protect you from falls and there is also a vegetable garden. I would advise not to buy, but to rent. It will be more economical this way. But I decided to turn to https://petesuen.com/ where the best construction services are listed in each location around the world. Their services helped us a lot and we were satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineWright View Post
    I think that you should not try to do this yourself if you ask such questions on the forum. This is very dangerous and can lead to death. Don't mess with this device. Choose the most reliable ones. Frame scaffolding. This will protect you from falls and there is also a vegetable garden. I would advise not to buy, but to rent. It will be more economical this way. But I decided to turn to https://petesuen.com/ where the best construction services are listed in each location around the world. Their services helped us a lot and we were satisfied.
    I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited