Thread: Dentistry

Default Dentistry

How many times should I visit a dentist a year?

Personally, I go to the dentist at least 2-3 times a year and I think that everyone should adhere to this important decision. I think so, because I have a friend who did not go to the dentist for 2 years and he had huge problems with his teeth. During this time, he had many broken teeth, they began to rot and affect healthy teeth. He also needed to put white fillings that will keep the teeth for at least 10-15 years. By my own example, I can say that even a six-month absence from the dentist can have a very bad effect on your teeth. I hope I convinced the author to go to the doctor at least 2 times a year.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaBaker View Post
    Personally, I go to the dentist at least 2-3 times a year and I think that everyone should adhere to this important decision. I think so, because I have a friend who did not go to the dentist for 2 years and he had huge problems with his teeth. During this time, he had many broken teeth, they began to rot and affect healthy teeth. He also needed to put white fillings that will keep the teeth for at least 10-15 years. By my own example, I can say that even a six-month absence from the dentist can have a very bad effect on your teeth. I hope I convinced the author to go to the doctor at least 2 times a year.
    I completely agree with you, now I also go to the dentist 2-3 times a year.

Great discussion in here.

You dont need to visit doctor unless its very important. You can check all the dentist products on ihomedental, they are providing great service of dental products and instruction to use them.