Thread: Shipping containers

Default Shipping containers

What do you think about the profit of shipping contaners?

You can probably make money if you buy one, and rent it afterwards...

You can do a lot of things with shipping containers. The first thing you think about is to buy them and rent them afterwards, but you have more opportunities than you think. I bought Tiger Containers Sydney as it was profitable to do business with the help of these containers. I have used them a lot of times when people needed to ship something. The good thing about them is that you can also put them on a flatbed truck, they are customized the way you want them to be. The weirdest thing for me was when some guy came and asked me to buy a container for me. He wanted to build a small house for him in the woods. There really is a lot of good things you can use the containers for.

Quote Originally Posted by NobSob View Post
    You can do a lot of things with shipping containers. The first thing you think about is to buy them and rent them afterwards, but you have more opportunities than you think. I bought Tiger Containers Sydney as it was profitable to do business with the help of these containers. I have used them a lot of times when people needed to ship something. The good thing about them is that you can also put them on a flatbed truck, they are customized the way you want them to be. The weirdest thing for me was when some guy came and asked me to buy a container for me. He wanted to build a small house for him in the woods. There really is a lot of good things you can use the containers for.
    Those are really awesome...

With containers you can make beautiful and environmentally friendly homes, I love them!

Making homes from containers, hmmm, I love this idea. I should certainly try it cause my brother has a company of shipping containers and he has the possibility to take one if he needs. So far, the only experiment with creating a house I had with Aliexpress when I ordered a huge inflatable tent that can be used as a garage for a car, as a room, a veranda or a house for children. It was fun and not very pricey thanks to alitools extension that checks the lowest price for you on a product so you can buy it during the sales. Alitools also has a great blog with useful articles like this https://alitools.io/en/blog/can-you-use-paypal-on-aliexpress/.