Thread: How to be romantic? Do lovely sms work?

Default How to be romantic? Do lovely sms work?

hey, I just want to be romantic, and, now I'm thinking about writing cute sms that could melt the heart of my beloved

It would seem that it could be easier than to express your feelings. But I have the same problem
    It's much easier for me to jump with a parachute than to say how important a person is to me.

This topic is more relevant now than ever. Since childhood, reading fairy tales, I believed that there is no one more sensitive than girls in the world. It would seem that only they can express their feelings so easily. But the older I got, the more that stereotype crumbled. Now I have a boyfriend, and I love him very much. But I can't tell him that openly. And I can't overcome this barrier yet. Although now, in the era of advanced technology, I have found a way to express my feelings. Yes, of course, this will not replace the attention that can be given to a person in person. But I'm trying. Sooner or later, I'll be able to tell him how I feel by looking into his eyes. In the meantime, I find on maxaboutsms.com all sorts of templates for SMS. Each time I find something special, unique to him, depending on the mood and the situation. He once admitted that he was crazy about them)