Thread: Corzine: No clue where MF Global clients' missing money went - Trustee’s Lawyer Voice

Default Corzine: No clue where MF Global clients' missing money went - Trustee’s Lawyer Voice

MF Global Inc. ' s brokerage clients are not guaranteed a 100 percent return on assets as long as the money is not in segregated accounts, James Giddens, a lawyer for the trustee, will tell Congress.

this can be done very rarely

I believe that all companies are obliged to issue themselves life-long protection from bankruptcy so that stores are not closed and companies do not disappear, and if there is no money to arrange protection, then you cannot open a store. I have seen many companies that went to court after they closed because people had nowhere else to buy things. And this should be done not only for shops and companies, but also for small businesses and everything that can generate income by providing services to people. And the website that will provide the services of san diego bankruptcy lawyer can help you with this. I believe that everyone needs it and without it it is impossible.