Thread: Carding

Default Carding

How to keep safe from carding?

It seems to me that the main rule here is not to give anyone your personal data.

I have a reliable bank, this won't happen to me.

You are very much mistaken when you say that this will not affect you and that you have a reliable bank. In fact, no one is immune from theft from bank cards, as scammers come up with new ways every day. They learned to steal money from Western Union customers 'accounts, then through Verizon, stealing customers' personal data. To protect yourself from carding, you need to learn more about how scammers do it, you can do it here https://cvvshop.to/verizon-carding-method/. When you are well acquainted with their methods, you will not give them the opportunity to steal your data. This way, you will know how to protect yourself from this.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineWright View Post
    You are very much mistaken when you say that this will not affect you and that you have a reliable bank. In fact, no one is immune from theft from bank cards, as scammers come up with new ways every day. They learned to steal money from Western Union customers 'accounts, then through Verizon, stealing customers' personal data. To protect yourself from carding, you need to learn more about how scammers do it, you can do it here https://cvvshop.to/verizon-carding-method/. When you are well acquainted with their methods, you will not give them the opportunity to steal your data. This way, you will know how to protect yourself from this.
    Thank you for sharing the information, it's very helpful.