Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this site dead? Unsupported?

Default Is this site dead? Unsupported?

The site appears to be overrun with spamming and garbage.

Moderators haven't been active for years...last one shows activity in 2018.

Is anyone monitoring and/or maintaining the site, or is it just forgotten about?

Make me a Mod...I'll delete half the accounts and clear out all the spam posts!

I still use NoF10 weekly (at least two site updates a week)
    and I have six current websites built with NoF that must be maintained.

I need the support since NoF is all I use, and it is so buggy.

if anyone is reading this, please respond with your thoughts.
    Have you found an alternative to NoF (WYSIWYG style program)...I'm useless with code or HTML.
    The only code I understand is ...okay, I don't understand code. Can we talk?

Default NOF is dead, move on

NOF as a company is dead. No one has seen or heard from the people who ran the company for years. NOF is not coming back. Anyone still using it is on their own. Virtually no one comes here to do support any more. If some still do come back, for how long? No one can expect to get free support for ever especially a software version that is 6 years old. It is ridiculous to expect free support for versions that are 10 or more years old. MOVE ON. Virtually every one else has. Things don't change because you want them to change or remain the same because you want that.

Someone is paying for the Internet hosting for this site. Why? Their names are hidden in their domain registration The spammers are getting a free site to use. I would really like to see this site shut down and let NOF rest in peace.
    Last edited by john west; 03-12-2021 at 03:36 PM.

why the attitude jerk?

first, i didn't specifically ask for "support" from NoF...I was asking for the support(help) I have received in the past from the members of this community.
    Obviously you're not one of those helpful members.

I asked if anyone was monitoring and maintaining this site....to which you growled and told me to "move on". wtf?

How about you move on if thats the extent of your help?
    Or better yet, just keep your pointless opinion to yourself and save the internet some grief.
    And let those who use and contribute to this group keep trying to help each other.

The fact that someone is keeping this site alive is okay by me...and appreciated...I just wish it was better maintained.
    One active mod could clear out all the troublemakers...including you.

Shutting it down doesn't serve anyone...except you for some unknown reason.

You have one post here, and "would really like to see this site shut down and let NOF rest in peace" ...LOL ...get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdave View Post
    why the attitude jerk?

first, i didn't specifically ask for "support" from NoF...I was asking for the support(help) I have received in the past from the members of this community.
    Obviously you're not one of those helpful members.

I asked if anyone was monitoring and maintaining this site....to which you growled and told me to "move on". wtf?

How about you move on if thats the extent of your help?
    Or better yet, just keep your pointless opinion to yourself and save the internet some grief.
    And let those who use and contribute to this group keep trying to help each other.

The fact that someone is keeping this site alive is okay by me...and appreciated...I just wish it was better maintained.
    One active mod could clear out all the troublemakers...including you.

Shutting it down doesn't serve anyone...except you for some unknown reason.

You have one post here, and "would really like to see this site shut down and let NOF rest in peace" ...LOL ...get lost.
    You have a really big mouth freeloader. And you are right, I won't help you jerk. I have been using or used to use NOF for 20 years. I moved on because NOF software is old school and the sites it makes probably won't work in the future, JERK ASS. You have the "I want everything free attitude" from somebody else's time. And you are too lazy to figure out how to use the software. You want everything spoon fed to you. Good luck jerk.

And there is a Wiki that explains how NOF works at about the 2nd grade level. You might be able to understand it at that level if you try hard.
    Last edited by john west; 03-12-2021 at 05:05 PM.

what the hell are you talking about you? are you twelve? or just mentally twelve?

you are the one with the attitude...I just asked about the forum status.
    Your panties are obviously in a knot over that question....
    which is odd since that was your very first post.

freeloader? its a free to join forum? LOL you're an absolute retarded monkey.

I have 55 posts...have been here many times over the years...asked for help...offered my advice...been using NoF for 20 years also.
    Can you read properly? or are you just blinded by your monkey lips flapping?

"I want everything free" attitude? LMAO This comment is completely moronic since I haven't asked for anything.
    I bought and paid for NoF years ago, and come this community for guidance and assistance which is what it was created for.

You really are stupid aren't you?

Too lazy to figure out the software?...and yet, AGAIN, been using it for 20 years and didn't ask for any help with the software today.
    completely dumbfounded by your monkey logic.
    I have in the past (after exhausting my own efforts) asked for help here, but AGAIN, that is what this forum is for. Support and help>

Yes...you really are that stupid.

and if you had read my 55 posts here you'd know more than you pretend to.

ah, so you are too ashamed of your past activity here...you need to hide behind an unknown identity.
    I guess you already have a bad rep...now I understand.

is it your mental handicap? or your flapping lips make it hard to type?
    see ya karen

I am not the stupid one here since I can figure out how to use NOF which you could not do about 56 times.

Also idiot, I have thousands of posts here just under other id's. You are babbling like a child with all the childish name calling.

Nobody comes here anymore. Just keep talking into the air and see if anybody answers.
    Last edited by john west; 03-12-2021 at 05:28 PM.

.I just asked about the forum status.
    No you are not just asking the forum status. You are afraid NOF help is gone and you will have to either fix problems yourself or just put up with them. You don't want to spend anymore money and you don't want to learn new software and convert your current sites because you are too lazy. You expect others to make a bigger effort helping you than you are willing to do for yourself. All lazy asses that come to forums for constant help are just like you. And when people like you get help from forums you just disappear until you need more help. Most the people who come to forums think they are entitled for free help. Most people who get the most help don't even acknowledge that they got their their problem fixed or say thanks for the help. They just disappear.

And the use of multiple Id's resulted because I got tired of nasty private messages from assholes who were pissed because they didn't get the help they needed so they would tell me they paid good money for their 10 year old software and demanded I help them. Some of them actually wanted to know who my boss was.

I gave you excellent advice which was to move on to other software but you didn't like the truth so you just ignore it and you think your problem will just go away.
    Last edited by john west; 03-12-2021 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john west View Post
    Just keep talking into the air and see if anybody answers.

ROFL you answered moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are absolutely hilarious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xpivs8dm9v584ft6g.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	2901  

ROFL you answered moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are absolutely hilarious.
    I didn't give you anymore useful answers I didn't already give. Keep in mind, the old guard helpers from this site do visit occasionally. Your posts probably won't go over very well. I don't care about my posts because I don't need anything from this site.
    Last edited by john west; 03-12-2021 at 08:16 PM.