Thread: General betting on esports/Dota 2

Default General betting on esports/Dota 2

Have you ever followed dota 2 matches?
    Have you ever bet on it?

Hello. Yes, I loved Dota and Cs Go matches, but I didn't know where to place a bet

Hey, guys. Yes, I also like to watch matches, but I follow Cs Go more. I bet on matches of games that I understand. For example, I follow the team of Navi, Astralis and Vitality, so I will bet mainly on their games. I've been playing Cs Go for about 6 years and Dota for about 2 years and I found a good proven bookmaker tips.gg . I compare the full statistics of all the teams that will play and make my own predictions based on my analysis. My most important rule is not to put your last money on the line, because excitement can get the better of your common sense. You must understand that betting is like roulette.

Yes, I love Dota and I bet a few, just a little bit, I will believe it no matter the outcome. It is expected to be quite interesting and have a lot of good things going on with the two factions Dota and Cs Go, great!
    Last edited by picopa88; 07-14-2021 at 02:54 AM.

I've been playing Dota 2 for several years now. Before that, I constantly played Warcraft and WOW. Although I've been playing for a long time, I can't call myself an advanced player.
    I started following professional matches just a few months ago. It turned out that it is fascinating! I watched for my favorite team a few times.
    I chose a reliable bookmaker for a long time and stopped at 12betno1.com. By the way, have you seen the recent victory of the Russian team in the international championship? It was very unexpected. I only bet $10 on them, and I earned a lot more.
    Last edited by Nemikon; 12-20-2021 at 06:33 PM.