Thread: VPN to access netobjects? The security boxes have a root-hole "give-to-someone-on-the

Default VPN to access netobjects? The security boxes have a root-hole "give-to-someone-on-the

Have you ever experienced such a problems with accessing this forum?
    Do you use vpn to access the forum?

Updates also got annoying when links in the interface broke and a new feature would kill the routers web servers if you went to a non existant web page.

Router with no external admin access
    Is this still an issue if all the external facing access is disabled?

I assume you have to have a webpage that will respond to the scammer for them to be able to run a script.

The parents have a home Zyxel router supplied by a small ISP. I had already disabled all external access to it, changed default IP Address and subnet, and changed the port no of the admin console.

Can I assume that means it can only be attacked from inside the house? Or if he is unlucky enough to visit a dodgy website that spits out the commands?

Or do I need to drive the 200miles up there to hit it with the large Hammer Of Disintegration™ to ensure security?

Many sites provide VPN services and all sites and services are different. It can be an honest site, or dishonest, expensive or cheap, for a phone or a pc. And today I’m telling you about how you shouldn’t fall for the deception. So that it does not work out so that the VPN application turns out to be with viruses or does not work as it should, then most likely it is of poor quality and they do not need to use it. There are a lot of such applications and it is better to use high-quality ones that can be found on the website https://pinpointvpn.com/. On this site I found a VPN application for myself both on a pc and for a phone, everything is very cheap and high quality.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineWright View Post
    Many sites provide VPN services and all sites and services are different. It can be an honest site, or dishonest, expensive or cheap, for a phone or a pc. And today I’m telling you about how you shouldn’t fall for the deception. So that it does not work out so that the VPN application turns out to be with viruses or does not work as it should, then most likely it is of poor quality and they do not need to use it. There are a lot of such applications and it is better to use high-quality ones that can be found on the website https://pinpointvpn.com/. On this site I found a VPN application for myself both on a pc and for a phone, everything is very cheap and high quality.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

I'm new to this, but I never have a problem with access. And I don't need a VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm01 View Post
    Have you ever experienced such a problems with accessing this forum?
    Do you use vpn to access the forum?
    Hi, this is a new issue and I have been having this problem for the last few days

But I did not use any kind of VPN to access this forum

But when I came to visit it again today, I did not have any problem