Thread: Is Professional SEO worth paying for?

Default Is Professional SEO worth paying for?

The question for all my fellow entrepreneurs is: Is it worth paying for SEO? Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Google Ads My small business has been running for about 2-1 / 2 years now and I'm really struggling to get traffic without paying for it via Facebook / Instagram / Google Ads. It seems to me that if I could get to the first page of Google results for about 5-10 not very competitive keywords/phrases, I would see a pretty good sales growth.

I've done some research on SEO and used a lot of common techniques that should help the site rank better on Google, but I haven't had much success. I found services on Fiverr and the like where people claim they can get you on the 1st Google page for 10 keywords for $ 280. In my opinion, if they could really do it, I could justify this fee. I easily spend $ 1,000 on advertising over the course of a year between FB/IG/Google, so if $ 300 isn't a huge deal, then it could end up being a home run for me.

Thoughts?

of course, you do. The main thing is that the company is of high quality!

SEO promotion is one of the most important aspects in business! At least in our time, when everything is already in digital form and online business is gaining momentum at a crazy speed.
    I very often use Google promotion, because after a trial time when I ordered from one service for SEO promotion of newcastle I received a huge feedback and a large percentage of the audience became customers for us , which can not but rejoice!
    If you doubt that this type of advertising is necessary-try it once and you will understand what it means. The main thing is to choose a good company, and not damn scammers who will not be able to do anything good with your site
    Last edited by JasmineWright; 03-22-2021 at 06:09 PM.