Thread: Funny movies about technology and social change. Watch movies online

Default Funny movies about technology and social change. Watch movies online

It's a very funny movie - a kind of sad way. Modern technology has changed the public consciousness and led to some strange behavior.
    Here's a movie I'm currently watching on Netflix. At first, I didn't think I'd like it. But after a while, it gets your attention. A single young woman lives with her brother and tries to improve her social status through social media. It's funny, because it's trying to climb from 4.3 to 4.5 in the rankings of my online friends here.
    The film is on Netflix and is called "Black Mirror". It's a series, and I'm on the first episode right now. It's funny in a sad way. The girl is going to spend her life on social networks.
    Did you see that? Or something like that? What other movies or TV shows are spoiling the modern social / tech crazy world that some people live in?

Where do you watch movies?
    What streaming services do you use?

I'm tired of looking for a good platform for watching movies, each has its own disadvantages.

2020 is jokingly being called the worst episode of "Black Mirror." And series creator Charlie Booker said in an interview that in such depressing times, viewers will no longer be able to digest the new season, and plans to switch to comedy projects. So don't expect season 6 anytime soon. I generally love watching series from netflix. The main thing is that they were of good quality. Looking for a platform where almost all TV series and movies are available, I finally found the service https://xmovies8.pw/ where I can watch my favorite series and movies. I hope that you too can not tolerate ads and can easily find a solution to this terrible problem!

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaBaker View Post
    2020 is jokingly being called the worst episode of "Black Mirror." And series creator Charlie Booker said in an interview that in such depressing times, viewers will no longer be able to digest the new season, and plans to switch to comedy projects. So don't expect season 6 anytime soon. I generally love watching series from netflix. The main thing is that they were of good quality. Looking for a platform where almost all TV series and movies are available, I finally found the service https://xmovies8.pw/ where I can watch my favorite series and movies. I hope that you too can not tolerate ads and can easily find a solution to this terrible problem!
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion