Thread: What are your FUEL Doctor recommendations (worldwide)? Case management

Default What are your FUEL Doctor recommendations (worldwide)? Case management

I've been doing FUE transplant research for the last year, and it seems to me that the more I research, the harder the choice is for my FUE I'm in Miami, Florida, but I'm willing to go to most places to get great results at a reasonable price. I list the best FUE documents (not in order of preference) I have found, but would like to hear what your best choice of FUE doctor would be, so that I leave no stone unturned. Thank you in advance!
    Do you think that case management software will make it easy check the health state of the client?

Thanks a lot for sharing!

I fully agree with the author's statement. It is true that the more you learn, the more difficult it gets. For example, a couple of years ago, a friend of mine started his own business. The goal of his business was to create an online hospital in which doctors from different countries would work. Isn't that a great idea? Now you will probably say yes, but a couple of years ago, when people did not know what coronavirus was and everyone went to the hospital, no one appreciated this business. When he first started his business, he learned everything, and with each new knowledge it became more and more difficult for him. For example, each new knowledge led to new expenses. Now his hospital is one of the best in the world. And the best in the world because it works with a company that keeps track of the medical books of all patients in this hospital online. One day, this technology will save someone's life. https://www.iinsight.biz/