Thread: Financial Freedom - I'm coming for you!!!

Default Financial Freedom - I'm coming for you!!!

I've been visiting these forums for a while now, but I need to force myself to split up, get rid of the mortgage, and become financially free.

So, I called last Monday and the mortgage was £ 160,306. 48, scary!!!!!!! What's even scarier is that the mortgage is only interest, and it only has 9 years and 4 months to run, SWALLOW!!!!!! So I need to get mine !!! in the transfer, Sharpish takes control of it.

We currently pay an overpayment of just over £ 200 a month, but we need to substantially increase this amount to make any dent in the mortgage over the next few years. I made 2 overpayments this week, one of $307.48 and the other of $19, so the total is now $159,980.

Nice, mate, congratz

Hey, well done guy, keep it up. I also recently began to be interested in such a term as financial freedom. I think that you will already know it in full. Unfortunately, I just started , and I really wish I had started earlier. But thanks to the Internet, I learned what it is, I read a lot of different articles about it, even here I found a lot of interesting and informative investedwallet.com . Now my main goal in life is to achieve exactly what I want. Financial freedom is now my number one goal in life, although it is difficult to achieve it now because of the pandemic in our time, but I will try and wish you good luck as well!
    Last edited by JasmineWright; 03-25-2021 at 08:25 PM.

Independence from the rat race implies that you will settle on life choices without being excessively worried over the monetary effect since you are ready. You control your funds as opposed to being constrained by them.

I'm proud of you! I recently had a $30,000 loan and thought I wouldn't be able to pay it off...but now I can breathe a sigh of relief. I'm sure you can be a financially free person very soon, and then we should just get together and drink to that! I got caught up in such a huge loan because my business partners make fake paystubs, and it hurt me, but I will get out of it. I'm sure I will. As difficult as it can sometimes be, there's nothing we can't do, is there?