Thread: Gambling on Esports

Default Gambling on Esports

What's your favorite game to gamble on? I only do it for CSGO.

For me the most reasonable is to bet on CSGO

You need to go into the setting of the game and make a possible recording of the screen while you are in the game. There is some security department in the setting of the game. I also had this problem. Once started my stream, and I didn't know about this security update. I started to play the game, and the viewers were saying that the screen is black, and they don't see anything. After that, I entered to play on some csgo gambling sites, and they could see it. After thirty minutes one of my followers told me how to solve this problem and continue streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineWright View Post
    You need to go into the setting of the game and make a possible recording of the screen while you are in the game. There is some security department in the setting of the game. I also had this problem. Once started my stream, and I didn't know about this security update. I started to play the game, and the viewers were saying that the screen is black, and they don't see anything. After that, I entered to play on some csgo gambling sites, and they could see it. After thirty minutes one of my followers told me how to solve this problem and continue streaming.
    I totally agree with you

We have checked out each website, and ranked on a scale of 1-10, considering the online community psk ponuda, the cost of playing and the aesthetic. This means you can play blackjack to your heart’s content, knowing that your chosen blackjack website is reliable.
    Last edited by Sescera; 08-01-2022 at 10:16 PM.