Thread: multi layer question

Default multi layer question

when i place a multi layer area within my header and footer in design view it looks fine. When i add additional layers they appear one below the other and the footer gets moved down the page, when i preview everything works and the multi layers display within the original area, however my footer appears after several blank spaces down the page (as per how it was in design view). I thought i should be able to add multiple layers on top of each other in the same area in design view - what am i doing wrong?

When you overlap objects using the standard code generation default of dynamic page layout the objects cannot overlap.

The work around is to:

1. First place a layout region.
    2. Set the html output to fixed page layout
    3. All objects placed within the layout region will overlap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layoutRegionOverlapImages.jpg 
Views:	425 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	46  
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

What question is that so I need to know as a beginner and I also would like to share after knowing all info about it with friends via this YO WhatsApp