Thread: Version?

Question Version?

Hi,
    I have NetObjects Fusion Essentials (7.50.0000.5025) Serial Number NFW-750-T-403-02218-58828, but I can not see which version I have. I have problems with "Preview Site" always ends up in Explorer, previously I came to Google. Besides, nothing comes up when I try!

Is there an update that is free?

Regards Kent

Quote Originally Posted by KAg View Post
    Hi,
    I have NetObjects Fusion Essentials (7.50.0000.5025) Serial Number NFW-750-T-403-02218-58828, but I can not see which OGWhatsApp version I have. I have problems with "Preview Site" always ends up in Explorer, previously I came to Google. Besides, nothing comes up when I try!

Is there an update that is free?

Regards Kent
    To find out which version of Windows your device is running, press the Windows logo key + R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK.

Here’s how to learn more:

Select the Start button > Settings > System > About .

Open About settings

Under Device specifications > System type, see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.

Under Windows specifications, check which edition and version of Windows your device is running.

Yes exactly I also having this same issue with this ogwhatsapp app version, but I don't need worry about it because it's official site https://gbapps.net/ogwhatsapp-apk/ has launched it's new version which is totally bug fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    Yes exactly I also having this same issue with this ogwhatsapp app version, but I don't need worry about it because it's official site https://gbapps.net/ogwhatsapp-apk/ has launched it's new version which is totally bug fixed.
    if you are using OGWhatsApp 13.50.0 then it's okay, otherwise if you are using it's lower version then it is also having some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    Yes exactly I also having this same issue with this ogwhatsapp app version, but I don't need worry about it because it's official site https://gbofficial.net/gbwhatsapp-apk-download/ has launched it's new version which is totally bug fixed.
    Where to download ogwhatsapp latest version?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamescx12 View Post
    Where to download ogwhatsapp latest version.?
    There are many sites that offer OGWhatsApp free to download from their official and fast and secure servers. Just search on Google. You will find plenty.

First, we expect our future author to have a University degree and at least 2 years of expertise in custom writing personal letter of recommendation for college. Nevertheless, many of them hesitate to order their essays online because they are afraid to get caught for cheating.