Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Instagram reduces the quality of my photos on iOS

Well, This is common thing either you are using Instagram or WhatsApp photo's size often reduces.

are you looking a good and nice avatar maker I highly recommended this avatar maker for you picrew.to

Thanks for sharing this information it’s very useful. picrew.to

it's really bad I have never thought about it but if you solve your problem please tell us what did you do cause maybe it can be another's problem too.

Hey, Jasmine! It is sad to hear you are struggling with your Instagram account. Your phone could be the problem, but I know for a fact that iPhone 5s has a good camera. Did you try uploading from your computer? I hear it makes wonders. All my photographer friends upload pictures from their computers. However, if a friend is taking your picture and they have a more up-to-date phone, then ask them to take photos from their phones. I think it's no big deal. Later they could transfer the photos via Airdrop, Google docs or even WhatsApp. My brother dealt with the same problem. Once he started using his laptop, all his problems were gone. He evegained over 10k followers without buying a professional camera. Hope this helped!
    Dude you have done really great job by providing this details about how to solve Instagram photos via PC.
    Last edited by MohamedHays; 05-06-2023 at 09:53 AM.

If this problem is affecting you then you should use a VPN for IOS

Of course, there are certain difficulties with Instagram, there's no getting around it. On the other hand, it's easy to develop your page there. You can get 50 likes for free https://instashop.today/buy-instagra.../50-free-likes that's a great offer worth considering!