Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instagram reduces the quality of my photos on iOS

Default Instagram reduces the quality of my photos on iOS

So for the last few days, every time I upload a photo to Instagram, the quality goes down and the photo appears with pixels! When I view a photo on Instagram, the quality is perfect, but immediately after it is posted or after a few hours, the quality is much lower. The size of my images is exactly the same as the images I upload since I started using instagram, as well as the required size to keep the photos in good quality. Also, all my apps are updated. I also use a SLR camera and an iPhone 5s. I updated my iOS 8 to 9 because I thought it was a problem, but nothing has changed! I'm sad that the quality of my photos suddenly dropped and because of this some even unsubscribed from me and the activity of people on my Instagram decreased, because I really didn't change anything in the way I edit them, in the settings or in sth. I'm confused, help me fix everything and get the activity back.

Hey! So sorry you lose your activity. Hope you find your answers.

Hey, Jasmine! It is sad to hear you are struggling with your Instagram account. Your phone could be the problem, but I know for a fact that iPhone 5s has a good camera. Did you try uploading from your computer? I hear it makes wonders. All my photographer friends upload pictures from their computers. However, if a friend is taking your picture and they have a more up-to-date phone, then ask them to take photos from their phones. I think it's no big deal. Later they could transfer the photos via Airdrop, Google docs or even WhatsApp. My brother dealt with the same problem. Once he started using his laptop, all his problems were gone. He even gained over 10k followers without buying a professional camera. Hope this helped!
    Last edited by HeatherParr; 05-12-2021 at 10:47 AM.

I have never thought about that Thanks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherParr View Post
    Hey, Jasmine! It is sad to hear you are struggling with your Instagram account. Your phone could be the problem, but I know for a fact that iPhone 5s has a good camera. Did you try uploading from your computer? I hear it makes wonders. All my photographer friends upload pictures from their computers. However, if a friend is taking your picture and they have a more up-to-date phone, then ask them to take photos from their phones. I think it's no big deal. Later they could transfer the photos via Airdrop, Google docs or even WhatsApp Plus Apk. My brother dealt with the same problem. Once he started using his laptop, all his problems were gone. He even gained over 10k followers without buying a professional camera. Hope this helped!
    Dude you have done really great job by providing this details about how to solve Instagram photos via PC/laptop I am very thankful to you for sharing this info with us.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineWright View Post
    So for the last few days, every time I upload a photo to Instagram, the quality goes down and the photo appears with pixels! When I view a photo on Instagram, the quality is perfect, but immediately after it is posted or after a few hours, the quality is much lower. The size of my images is exactly the same as the images I upload since I started using instagram, as well as the required size to keep the photos in good quality. Also, all my apps are updated. I also use a SLR camera and an iPhone 5s. I updated my iOS 8 to 9 because I thought it was a problem, but nothing has changed! I'm sad that the quality of my photos suddenly dropped and because of this some even unsubscribed from me and the activity of people on my Instagram decreased, because I really didn't change anything in the way I edit them, in the settings or in sth. I'm confused, help me fix everything and get the activity back.
    As a software engineer I know that Instagram works worse on Android OS, they put more resources to iOS first (like any other companies, even Google with some of their applications) but things change and this could be no more issue with posting/compression.

If you have a friend with iOS device, please try and see if there is some difference.

hi there,
    if you are looking to download Instagram videos/photos, I recommend some sites where you can download Instagram videos/photos easily.

download instagram videos
    download youtube videos with ytmate
    download gbwhatsapp apk

idm serial key is the best way to register it. Internet Download manager Serial keys are below.

Social networking programs are more important today than ever before. GBWhatsapp APK this is a very important point, because it is important to keep in mind that these tools are becoming easier for our key work.

Content on this blog is always amazing and informative.POLAC
    Last edited by Kowode; 12-28-2021 at 07:17 AM.