Thread: Cannot get rid of video

Default Cannot get rid of video

I have been trying to embed an mp4 video in my website. This was not successful so I deleted it from the website page and removed it from my Assets. I reoptimized the site. Despite all this, when I try to upload my site to the server, it is still trying to upload the mp4 file. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of it so that this does not happen. Thanks.

Alistair, Edinburgh

Quote Originally Posted by millara View Post
    I have been trying to embed an mp4 video in my website. This was not successful so I deleted it from the website page and removed it from my Assets. I reoptimized the site. Despite all this, when I try to upload my gb whatsapp site to the server, it is still trying to upload the mp4 file. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of it so that this does not happen. Thanks.

Alistair, Edinburgh
    I don’t think you can. They want to look like tik tok to draw in young people to advertise to. I can’t find a way to turn it off. Check out some of the 3rd party apps if you don’t want it

Quote Originally Posted by dustine79 View Post
    I don’t think you can. They want to look like tik tok to draw in young people to advertise to. I can’t find a way to turn it off. Check out some of the 3rd party apps like gb whatsapp if you don’t want it
    What kind of third party applications do you explain it more thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dustine79 View Post
    I don’t think you can. They want to look like tik tok to draw in young people to advertise to. I can’t find a way to turn it off. Check out some of the 3rd party apps like gbwhatsapp if you don’t want it
    Can you tell me the name of such third-party apps?