Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earn $$ with stock videos and photos?

Default Earn $$ with stock videos and photos?

Does anyone earn $$ by uploading videos to stock video sites? For example, rivers, moving clouds, walking people, etc.?

Earning money for your videos would be nice.

Earning money for your videos is not that hard in today's world. The first source of income could be YouTube if you can make cool videos. A lot of money I made came from there, and that's why I love that website. The only thing you need to look for is not to use copyrighted music, or you're going to have problems.
    Another way to make money is to sell your videos to people that are in need. Your stock video footage can be sold for good money. You can get it for free on websites like Crello, make a few adjustments, and sell it to others. Some people are willing to pay a lot of money...

Hey!

First of all - it’s nice seeing you are thinking out of the box - stock footage can bring decent passive income. It takes some hard work to get your first sale but persistence will get you there.

You don’t need to have a high-end camera to be able to sell quality footage although you will have an advantage if you for example sell drone footage only as there is definitely less of this type of video.

I have some friends on FMWhatsApp which making really decent money on these websites and can afford to travel around (and make even more interesting videos).

Good luck!

Yes you can it is one of the most highly paid niche in the market i saw many people communicating about it on OgWhatsapp and there is one person who always put statuses about it so yes you should consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by brainstorm21 View Post
    Does anyone earn $$ by uploading videos to stock video sites? For example, rivers, moving clouds, walking people, etc.?
    Still doing this. It's not as profitable as it was before, but you can earn at least something. Since I'm travelling with a camera for my own pleasure mostly, it's a nice way to get some cash as an addition.
    What I don't recommend is to use Shutterstock these days. Conditions are getting worse, so I am seriously thinking of dropping it. Gladly, I have a backup on the other platform. Don't stick to one platform - that would be my main advice. The second one is to look for quality editing. If you don't want to improve our skills, you won't succeed. Also, there's an article on how to create a collage: http://www.movavi.com/support/how-to...-to-video.html - I use these tips for my reference videos.

Quote Originally Posted by violafist View Post
    Hey!

First of all - it’s nice seeing you are thinking out of the box - stock footage can bring decent passive income. It takes some hard work to get your first sale but persistence will get you there.

You don’t need to have a high-end camera to be able to sell quality footage although you will have an advantage if you for example sell drone footage only as there is definitely less of this type of video.

I have some friends on FMWhatsApp which making really decent money on these websites and can afford to travel around (and make even more interesting videos).

Good luck!
    if that so then I will definitely want's to meet your friends can you please give me them numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonjohns View Post
    Yes you can it is one of the most highly paid niche in the market i saw many people communicating about it on OgWhatsapp and there is one person who always put statuses about it so yes you should consider it.
    There is no doubt that this application is most useable nowadays but to work on it it's too difficult so I think just leave this for some time and when you make you earn from a lowest competitive niche, then you can easily from this too.

Earning money for your videos and play free clash of lights s2 apk would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by violafist View Post
    Hey!

Good luck!
    Thats great, I would like to pm you, if you allow?