Thread: Marijuana and Steroids

Default Marijuana and Steroids

I regularly smoke pot, usually smoke a small amount before going to bed (0.5 grams), and on weekends I often smoke a little more. I have done two anabolic cycles already 12 weeks of test e only @ 500 mg p/w and 12 weeks of sus250 only @ 600 mg p / w.

I didn't smoke pot at all during my cycles. But when I'm not on juice, I smoke almost every day, and it doesn't affect my workouts or diet in any way, if something helps recovery and makes training more enjoyable, I'm not your stereotypical slacker, I often go hiking for 3/4 hours high, I work out at the gym high, and do many other activities.

Any opinions about smoking marijuana while using steroids?
    My next cycle will include sus 250, Dbol, Anavar, and maybe some clenbuterol.

Has anyone else smoked pot while using it? Any bad side effects, health risks, etc.

Thanks

These two are killers for eery body builder

I don't understand why people are so afraid of using CBD oil for vapes. I am using it for about two or three years and I never had problems with my health, on the contrary, it even helped me. I had anxiety and depression during the exam period while I was studying at the University, and I was always thinking that I won't pass the exams. I tried this CBD I started to believe in my capacities and that I will pass the exams. Now whenever I feel sad or depressed, I smoke some CBD oil to relieve some of the stress I am having in life.
    __________________________________________________ _
    https://www.cbdoilking.co.uk/shop/cbd-vape-oil

What about CBD products? Do you think it's ok?

Meh, all of those CBD products are kind of trash. I am not sure if I am allowed to say so, but I think that smoking clean weed is ten times better than that. However, you have to be patient, because it's not that easy to smoke a whole joint, for example. I know for sure that there are places on the internet like farmerslabseeds.com where you can easily find the best option if you want to try good weed. There are lots of product on a very good price. The only thing you must do is to try it out! There is literally nothing dangerous in that!

I was pleasantly surprised by the beneficial properties of marijuana

I do not understand people who use marijuana and other drugs for pleasure. I prefer to use this for medical purposes only. I use cbd oil uk regularly and am amazed at their effectiveness. it is a good remedy for dealing with pain. I got rid of back and joint pain thanks to this in a short period of time without the help of doctors and expensive medicines