Thread: SEO and digital marketing

Default SEO and digital marketing

What is more important?
    SEO or digital marketing for company's growth?

Both are pretty much important.

I tried to work with unifi PR/Marketing before. And I also used to study digital marketing, but unfortunately, I won’t be able to work. I wish I could, to be honest, but now I have my own business, and I can’t stop because it’s been a long journey. Sometimes I wish that I could’ve studied a little longer because I’m using SEO services on weekly basis. Now it doesn’t really matter, because Even if I would’ve finished my digital marketing courses, I won’t be able to tackle the task as well as Townsville. They are the best SEO company I know, and they are the ones who promoted my business in the past year.

It,s Like SEO is s small part of digital marketing. They booth are not different. Like a member of one family. So when you are up to do Digital marketing then it will be unfinished without SEO. Anyways, SEO needs many tools to make the SEO perfect. Also, SEO tools make things easier for you to do. So Nowadays it,s not so hard like before it was.

SEO services are really amazing which I am also doing on this GBWhatsApp Apk for a company.

Quote Originally Posted by milewheeler View Post
    SEO services are really amazing which I am also doing on this GBWhatsApp Apk for a company.
    Yes absolutely because without SEO services you can't rank your site or any other business related thing.

Default -

Hi,

Digital Marketing not effecting your websites SEO directly.

It will helping your website and your business indirectly.

Digital marketing help you gain more traffic to your website and also helping to create and increase your brands reputation.

Thanks

What is more important - the bread or the whole sandwich? Man, SEO is a part of digital marketing, so consider it as a whole. And yes, digital marketing is essential for a company's growth. We are not in 18 century when you make stuff and sell it on offline markets. If you haven't a website - you haven't a face. That's why professional marketing agencies, such as rogerwest.com, are in high demand. To be honest, you can deal with seo by yourself. But it will take a loooooot of time. Believe me, you don't want to spend half of your working day messing with SEO stuff.

Your website looks great! One day, my boss told me to find people who can develop a website and advertise it. In the beginning, I thought that I could do it alone. Still, then I realized that I knew very little about backend development, and I would have to spend a huge amount of time studying backend development, so I turned to these guys -- wearephoenix.ca, and they helped me make a beautiful and functional website. Therefore, if someone urgently needs a website, I suggest you use the services of experienced developers -- nowadays it is not particularly expensive.

SEO is a part of digital marketing. SEO comprises of the organic ways to rank your site on Google. Whereas digital marketing comprises of every other activity which is required to increase your brand value and rank your site as well. So both are very important and must be done strategically to boost your site's presence online. You can consult a good digital marketing consultant who would understand your businesses' needs and provide you with digital solutions accordingly.