Thread: Is there any way to load faster in CS:GO?

Default Is there any way to load faster in CS:GO?

I had this problem where I had to wait almost 2 minutes and sometimes longer to download:
    PC Technical Specifications:
    Processor: E3 1270 v1
    Graphics Processor: MSI GTX 970 4 GB
    RAM: 16 GB DDR3
    SSD: SILICON POWER 256 GB (AHCI MODE) - CS:GO is located on this disk

It's strange that you have some problems, I have a similar system and everything works fine.

My favorite team in counter-strike: global offensive is Gambit. I watched all their tournaments even before they became so popular. So you can imagine my surprise when it turned out I can make money on the best game in the world. I just picked a website with the biggest number of stars (by the way, their rating was a great help in picking one) and placed my bet. Now I'm $340 richer than I was yesterday. And what about you, fellas? Are you fans of a certain team, or just fans of counter-strike? What's the largest sum of money you spent, and which site you were using?

Hello. In fact, I've been playing cs go for so long, but I can't answer this question for you because I've never looked for an answer to it myself. I can only say that for a very long time I want m9 bayonet freehand on the site and I want to tell you that this site is very cool because there is a great opportunity to buy or sell cs go skins.