Thread: monitoring of the bedroom door

Default monitoring of the bedroom door

I have two dogs living at home, and they often play, accidentally open the door to my bedroom and make a mess.I bought a toy that starts making a sound if I press the remote control, but I need to somehow know that the dogs have entered the bedroom.

Have you tried just to wean them from this by training? Or is it banal to close the door?

I can advise you on another way to solve your problem. I recently bought patio doors for the house and have never regretted my purchase. For greater convenience, I chose sliding doors that open horizontally. I needed it because when I opened the door, it hit the furniture all the time. My kids were also delighted, who painted the new door with beautiful patterns. Moreover, your aunt will have a greater view of your garden. You can search for great options on the website https://doorsdirect2u.co.uk/product-...y/patio-doors/. I hope that I was useful to you.

Yours are not that bad. Mine scratched the entire bedroom door so I had to replace it.

I have a German Shepherd at home. She is now four years old and behaves like an adult and severe dog. She listens and obeys all commands, understands our owners' moods well, and even supports us when we are not feeling well. But if you'd seen her two years ago, you wouldn't have believed it was the same dog. Once, when she was alone in the house, she chewed through her daughter's room door and made a terrible mess. She chewed everything, and I just didn't have time to buy her new toys because she would destroy them in half an hour. After that, we had to order a new entry from doordesignlab.com because the old one had a hole in the middle.

VidMate is a video downloader that also acts as a media player and converter. This eliminates the need for multiple programs; VidMate can handle it all! When you see a video online and want to download it, Vidmate steps in and makes it possible. This program gives you the power to download movies, music, and videos to your computer. https://vidmateapkdownloadoldversion...d-old-version/