Thread: NVIDIA Installer Cannot Continue Error I 100% Fix

Default NVIDIA Installer Cannot Continue Error I 100% Fix

It is the thing of the conflict between the windows and NVIDIA. It is the graphic card. If the error occurs while the installation of the NVIDIA graphics card, it is being seen as the NVIDIA installer cannot continue error. It is quite normal in the windows. This error many people get during the installation of the NVIDIA graphics card. There is being the chance of getting this message of error over and over again. There is several possible causes for this error. It happens with a variety of versions, both driver versions and Windows versions.

When a user gets NVIDIA installer cannot continue error, he must try to disable any running antivirus or malware. Antivirus software can hinder the installation of the NVIDIA graphics card on the computer. There are steps to be followed here. First of all, go to the system tray of the PC there find the antivirus or the malware running on the PC. Disable the running antivirus from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison Jordan View Post
    It is the thing of the conflict between the windows and NVIDIA. It is the graphic card. If the error occurs while the installation of the NVIDIA graphics card, it is being seen as the NVIDIA installer cannot continue error. It is quite normal in the windows. This error many people get during the installation of the NVIDIA graphics card. There is being the chance of getting this message of error over and over again. There is several possible causes for this error. It happens with a variety of versions, both driver versions and Windows versions.
    Next, go to the processes tab and look for the running services of the antivirus. Select the service and click on end process button if there have been multiple antivirus and firewall installed on the PC repeat the process for all of them.

After doing the primary methods, all the secondary methods are being opted for fixing the problem. One of them is to update drivers and enable graphics cards.

For update the NVIDIA graphics card driver, the following steps are to be followed:

First of all, press windows +X keys simultaneously. And then, from the list that appears, click on Device manager alternatively. Then click on the start button and type “device manager” in the start search bar. Click on the device manager’s result that appears. It will open the device manager tool.

This is another method to solve the NVIDIA installer cannot continue error. Here, end all the NVIDIA processes from the task manager, then try to rerun the installation. The steps are being there to be followed to kill all NVIDIA processes from the task manager. The steps are as follows: How To Fix Nvidia Installer Cannot Continue Windows 10 Error

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison Jordan View Post
    This is another way to fix the problem. There may be the chances NVIDIA graphic card detected incorrectly. This causes the installation to fail with the error NVIDIA installer cannot continue in windows10. To fix this problem of error, there is manual entry of the NIVIDIA device id to the computer. The steps to be followed for this are as follows:

Nvidia has always had more advantages in this industry than its competitors. I think this is because Nvidia has enough powerful video cards to have more features. This all leads to the creation of pplns which is what I am striving for, which is why it is vital for me to use a powerful and not cheap video card to gamble and mine cryptocurrency on my PC. I plan to create big plans that will later make me a more successful person.