Thread: HELP HELP .. I NEED To Purchase Full version of Netobjects 10

Default HELP HELP .. I NEED To Purchase Full version of Netobjects 10

I tried but cannot use version 15 to upgrade my site!! - I am unable to upgrade my website which was developed by Netobjects Essentials in February of 2011. And I no longer have the NOE software. I believe my *.nod files can be fully accessed with the version 10 of Netobjects. I need to purchase it so I can update my site. Please let me know if you willing to sell: you can reach me by phone at 1.647.327.3247 or email at omar.wassef@gmail.com —- thank you. If you are not able or willing to sell, can you tell me where I can buy it?

Unfortunately my v10 installer is an upgrade version only, which means you'd have to have a previous version serial number for it to work. If you have this, I can let you have the installer and serial number for it as I no longer use NoF of any version.

Default Nof 10

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Unfortunately my v10 installer is an upgrade version only, which means you'd have to have a previous version serial number for it to work. If you have this, I can let you have the installer and serial number for it as I no longer use NoF of any version.
    Hello Franko and thank you for your reply.

I do have NOF 9 and a license number. If you can send me your NOF10 I would really appreciate it. My email address is omar.wassef@gmail.com - if you email me your email address I can create a google shared folder to deposit the file. I thank you in advance for your help.

Although I have never been able to test, I don't think there is any difference in the software between full version and upgrade. I think the way the software installs depends upon your serial no. or key. I would try it. If it doesn't work you are no worst off if it doesn't work. At one time I don't think you could use Essentials to upgrade to a regular version. But over the last few years it supposedly worked to use a NOF upgrade version with Essentials. You just have to try it.
    Last edited by john west; 08-09-2021 at 01:16 PM.