Thread: Travel to Canada right now

Default Travel to Canada right now

An interesting look at how the Canadians view US boaters who do not respect the current travel restrictions in BC PNW.

Quite interesting information. I recently read an article about this, but I think the report's statistics about 30-40 boats are incorrect.

Quite interesting information. I recently read an article about this, but I think the report's statistics about 30-40 boats are incorrect. Covid-19 appeared, and many lost their jobs and businesses due to the closure of borders. And everyone was looking for a way to cross the wall in a roundabout way not to lose their jobs. But it's still illegal. I used to like to travel from Austria to Poland by train almost every weekend. I have relatives there. I took advantage of a good company through which I could see the train schedule dbauskunft.com. At the moment, I can't do this, since the borders are closed.

i like traveling to canada too

I visited Canada last year and was amazed at the beauty and rapid development of this country. I realized that I wanted to become a Canadian citizen and started the immigration process. I realized that I needed the help of professionals in this area and began to cooperate with https://www.livinimmigration.ca/ immigration consultant edmonton. i immigrated to canada in a short period of time and found a great job here. I think that I will have great career growth and rapid development