Thread: How do I save My style to my local drive?

Red face How do I save My style to my local drive?

I'm starting over again with a new .nod file on a website. I'm preparing to delete the current .nod file and start over from scratch. But I need to save my custom style first. How do I save the style to my hard drive?

Okay, you great people! I think I figured it out for myself. Now I bite the bullet and delete the website and start over. Wish me luck! BTW, this is still a useful forum, even though it's for almost obsolete software. Thanks, everybody, for hanging in there.

I (suspect) I'll be back.

I have 0% issues with Mobirise, the software is installed on my PC and yes, it connects to a license server just like Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office which is no issue as far as I am concerned

even Quickbooks, my account keeping software is connected to a license server

I can't afford to stick with the past, I am a video producer and all editing software worth mentioning uses license servers, I use EDIUS and the same applies to Adobe

I am not sure why you are so afraid of license servers?

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I can't afford to stick with the past, I am a video producer and all editing software worth mentioning uses license servers, I use EDIUS and the same applies to Adobe

I am not sure why you are so afraid of license servers?
    I am not afraid of anything. Why don't you shut the fuck up! I wasn't talking to your dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by john west View Post
    I am not afraid of anything. Why don't you shut the fuck up! I wasn't talking to your dumb ass.
    Shame on you! You may not be afraid of anything, but you sure seem to be very angry. Try to have a nice day.