Thread: Modded Minecraft Server - Progress Pics

Default Modded Minecraft Server - Progress Pics

Wanted to give you a little tour of our MC Eternal Server. I have seen a few people check in and take a look, but so far I have not discovered other bases, so here is mine.
    Home sweet Home, as practical of a guy as I am, it all started with a hole in a mountain.
    Living area with a kitchen and a small, but functioning, Applied Energistics setup. Next: Get nicer walls and floors.

I always start by trying to make something new and daring. I always end up with a medieval castle.

That's cool. I played on my own for a long time, not on a server. I always started my survival with a hole in the cave and started to evolve little by little. Later I would find a village and build a fence around it to keep the mobs out. Then I would put torches everywhere and start rebuilding houses, so they weren't like boxes. From there, it was a very long way to accumulate resources and build up the village. That is how my tiny state developed. Now I play on servers, mainly in the mini-games. But as I like the server, you can join factions with other players and arrange raids across the map. Jartex Minecraft server is one of the few where there is such a possibility. Minecraft is one of my favorite games of all time.

Great mode, congrats!

Hey Jasmine, thank you so much for your suggestion! I've been playing Minecraft for more than eight years, and I must say I'm a huge fan of the game. I'll go as far as saying it's the best video game of all time. However, I have never bumped into your server before, so I'm quite curious to see what it looks like. Usually, I play on old-school classic servers that I find on the best Minecraft servers platform, so I'm quite inexperienced in modded servers. Are they difficult to create? I'd love to hear more about it. Thanks in advance!

Oh thanks for sharing !!

No matter how ridiculous it may seem, you can be anything in a server with mods, from the usual brave warrior to a professional chef. Virtually the entire build is built on peace and interaction between players. Where each player plays an important role in the life of the server. Trying as I once installed Forge with modifications, but nothing, I have failed. I saw many reviews to solve the problems, but I do not understand what's wrong. Blago, I have minecraft survival servers, in which I spend more of this time because survival is straight about me. Hopefully, someone will respond to help with modifications after reading my post.