Thread: From 5000 to 1 million dollars for 3 years and a little more

Default From 5000 to 1 million dollars for 3 years and a little more

3 years of strict adherence to the method of conditional 3% formulation with picks. There is a summary of the results on the toolbar, and all the elections are in the log. On the settings page, you can set a bankroll and% rates, as well as information about the money management itself. It uses a scale from 1 to 10, where each unit is 0.3% of the bankroll. After each winning day, the winnings are added to the bankroll to form a new unit size. However, on losing days, you keep the unit unchanged and adjust it only every time the bankroll reaches a new maximum. The risk of bankruptcy arises if there is a downswing of -333.33 units, but if you are half decent in handicap games and place bets with an advantage, all you need is patience and discipline to stick to the plan.

why is it all so difficult

How did you come to such a conscious behavior in this area in general

Your results are impressive!
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I was very interested in your clear and mathematical approach to this case. I am a beginner, so I study as much information on this topic as possible.
    I have recently delved into various online lotteries. And I found a site with the latest Toto results live from Singapore Pools. It even contains various tips, good numbers for betting. A real find. It's hard to find a good source in our time.
    Could you recommend some theoretical material? I want to read more about the betting system itself.

You can also download VidMate for Android for your convenience on-the-go. Itll likely use up a lot of your data, but if you're trying to snag a video while you're away from the computer, then the mobile app is for you. Its possible to transfer your download over to your desktop, so you can free up space on your phone https://vidmateapkdownloadoldversion...d-old-version/