Thread: Using Marijuana while using Trimix?

Default Using Marijuana while using Trimix?

Now I'm starting my journey in using Trimix for my ED problems and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience or problems using Trimix when using marijuana? Currently, I use it to relieve the pain of severe arthritis when necessary, and sometimes for relaxation and better sleep before going to bed. I've already searched all over the internet and can't seem to find any results or information on my topic. Any experience or advice will be greatly appreciated!

The same method I use

As far as I know, this is not the best idea from a scientific point of view. But, I know a lot of people who use these preparations at the same time. Until none of them suffered, this was an important phenomenon. I have to admit a few times I used it myself, but first of all I read something on the https://joyorganics.com/collections/...cbd-dog-treats, and later also from them we also procured the respective products. I personally believe that much also depends on the body of the person, since this phenomenon is a primary one