Thread: Loans for the maintenance of forestry enterprises 2021/22

Default Loans for the maintenance of forestry enterprises 2021/22

I have just applied for a student loan and maintenance for the first year of study, starting in October 2021.

The summary shows 4,422 maintenance loans to be repaid. But I applied for an additional loan for maximum service.

is this summary correct? or should it show the maximum service credit??

(I think that maybe the loan for additional services is classified as "non-refundable", so it does not show the maximum service credit.)

could you please advise me some books on economics for dummies, I would like to understand

I hope that you will succeed and you will be able to enroll in the first year of your dream university. Unfortunately or fortunately, when I graduated from college, I was not sure exactly where I wanted to go. Still, I dream of opening my own business selling eco-friendly pots for indoor plants, which I did in my gap year. I also needed financial support, but then I turned to the guys from https://factorforyou.com/florida-factoring/, which provided me with enough funds to start. Perhaps they are dealing with similar situations like yours, try to contact them. Good luck in advance