Thread: Bidenís DOJ Drops Investigation In Nursing Home Deaths Under Whitmer

Default Bidenís DOJ Drops Investigation In Nursing Home Deaths Under Whitmer

This is RT - who else will cover this?!
    The Biden administration has decided not to investigate the claims of the Democratic governors of Michigan, Pennsylvania and New York that their policy on Covid-19 led to the deaths of thousands of vulnerable people in nursing homes.

The "blue" states, IMO, have been just as murderously awful in their responses to Covid as the " red " states. The politicization of all this is disgusting and is used ONLY as a vote for blue ammunition. Nothing that anyone can say about the Democrats or the Republican Party will make me vote for either of them. As a side dish, there is no doubt that the elections are by no means spoiled. IMO The American elections are now exactly like the Democratic primaries – they are fixed and proud of it. I'm not saying that Trump won, I'm saying that, damn it, who even knows who won, really.

I am so tired of the rot of this nation that I don't even have the strength to comment anymore. Poor elderly people.

It is very frustrating that the government is so rude to its citizens, especially the elderly. I can't imagine what it's like for those who had a loved one die because of this situation. What if these people had a great chance to survive? I don't understand the purpose of this, but I understand the need to use the services of private companies and private hospitals. Find any money you can to raise the living conditions of your loved ones. Don't they deserve it? Especially now, when there are companies like assistinghands, which create all the comfortable conditions for a person treated in their own home. This way, you make life easier for yourself and your loved ones. And maybe it will save his life.

Quote Originally Posted by wandaruth View Post
    I am so tired of the rot of this nation that I don't even have the strength to comment anymore. Poor elderly people.
    Agree( this is so sad

As always, nobody wants to take care of the elderly or anything like that. It's better to look after your parents yourself than to take such risks. Especially since I recently found products on homecareassistance.com to give to people after surgery to help them recover sooner. Now I cook healthy food not only for my parents but also for myself. I can't remember the last time I ate fast food, and I think if I eat even a burger, my stomach won't like it. They are very colinear and put a lot of strain on my stomach. Moreover, they are empty calories that aren't good for the body.
    Last edited by Kimberlibre; 10-28-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wandaruth View Post
    https://freevideosdownloader1.blogspot.com/