Thread: Plagiarisim Detector

Default Plagiarisim Detector

Has anyone used turnitinnitin in PowerSchool training or another plagiarism detection tool. The English department would like something that integrates into the LMS. Is there a platformoutform with an unreliable integration?

Yes, it's a good app.

I've never heard of such an application. It's probably paid.

Believe my experience that there is no way to find an application that can clearly identify plagiarism in work. Of course, there are similar applications, but if the words are replaced with synonyms in work, the application won't consider plagiarism. So, I just give my students the number of words they should have and the keywords they should use. The number of words I check with https://wordcounter.ai/essay-word-counter, and I have to search for keywords myself. Of course, I often encounter plagiarism, but not regularly.

I can also confirm that the application is worthwhile, I often use it, since I constantly work with texts in ibuyessay. I tried using free online utilities, but when I later checked the text through PowerSchool, the results were different. So I recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnneColeman View Post
    Has anyone used turnitinnitin in PowerSchool training or another plagiarism detection tool. The English department would like something that integrates into the LMS. Is there a platformoutform with an unreliable integration?
    In my opinion, plagiarism is the worst thing a student can get when buying academic paper online. And I will tell you that such cases are not uncommon. So that you never encounter plagiarism when buying an essay, I advise you to visit this site https://topwritingreviews.com/services. You will know exactly which services you should not contact.