Thread: Print Screen Not Working in Windows 10?

Default Print Screen Not Working in Windows 10?

Fix Print Screen Not Working in Windows 10: If you want to capture your desktop screen then what better way then to use the Print Screen, to do that just press the print screen button on your keyboard (typically situated in the same section as the break key and scroll lock key) and this will capture the screenshot to your clipboard. Now you can paste this screenshot into any application such as Microsoft Paint, Photoshop, etc. But what happens if the Print Screen function suddenly stops working, well this is what many of the users are facing, but before diving into that, let’s learn more about the Print Screen.

So if you’re not able to take screenshots in Windows 10 or the Print Screen key is not working then don’t worry as today we are going to see how to fix this issue. If the print screen doesn’t work then try Windows Key + PrtSc key and if this also doesn’t worry then don’t panic. So without wasting any time let’s see the resolve Print Screen not working issue with the help of the below-listed troubleshooting guide.

Using the new tool, you can capture a rectangle, snip a freeform area, or take a full screen capture, and copy it directly to the clipboard. Immediately after taking a snip you’ll now get a notification that will take you and your snip to the Screen Sketch app where you can annotate and share away. In the current implementation, other traditional tools available in the Snipping Tool (Delay, Window snip, and ink color, etc) are missing.

Print screen button not working Windows 10. Some people claim that their print screen button is not working. However, what usually happens is that they will be pressing the button without first pressing the Windows or alt keys. If you only press the print screen button, you will not be able to capture what’s on your computer. As mentioned at the top, you first need to press the Windows button.

As far as such services go, I've heard nothing but good things about them. This review - https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/edubirdie/ - has convinced me that I was interested in the essaytigers service. I appreciated how affordable they were, as well as how quickly they produced quality student work.
    Last edited by Susan34; 10-21-2021 at 07:41 PM.