Thread: Blockchain / Crypto

Default Blockchain / Crypto

I'm curious if any of you are dealing with a distributed registry in your work. In particular, Slim.

the most important thing is to find a reliable crypto platform)

I've never worked with Slim before but heard very positive reviews about this product. Anyway, the most valuable software that deals with cryptocurrencies is Exodus. I have plenty of wallets there, including bitcoin. Of course, you cannot start a blockchain project via that software, but it can be useful as supportive software. Thanks to it I have discovered Ethereum crypto. There are some charts of eth/usdt current price exchange, and I think this cryptocurrency has a lot of potentials. Of course, it's not gonna be more valuable than Bitcoin, but can become the strong number 2. His main rival, in my opinion, should be Litecoin or Dash.

Where do you find good btc platforms?

Just google the top 10 crypto platforms and pick any of them. In a matter of functionality, they are almost identical. As for safety - I didn't hear any of the platforms fucks over its clients. Anyway, to ensure your anonymity, you need safety tools, such as mycryptomixer.com. Given the number of crypto platforms, there is no reason to lose the reputation. Having the percents from transactions, they are interested in luring clients, not vise versa. From my experience, Binance is totally fine in all matters, and it's one of few that bring new features.
    Last edited by Migelguero; 11-26-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions to control the creation of additional units and to verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized meaning they are not subject to government or financial institution control. Bitcoin the first and most well-known cryptocurrency was created in 2009. Cryptocurrencies are often traded on decentralized exchanges and can also be used to purchase goods and services. Hiring a professional crypto accountant Denver, Colorado is also very essential to learn more things about cryptocurrency.

Everyone should keep this in mind. Smart contracts are extremely flexible and can control large amounts of value and data while executing immutable logic based on code deployed on a blockchain. However, smart contract security is about the principles and security practices used by developers, users and exchanges when creating or interacting with smart contracts. And these principles must be followed.