Thread: White pages

Default White pages

Where can you get information about people online? Is there something like white pages?

Wow, I thought I was the only one who uses those. Yeah, I know a great website that will help you out. annuairespageblanches.com It is the best directory ever, and I found out about it really randomly. I really had a hard time finding a contact I needed, even though I remember that I saved it. After hours of searching, I decided to go on the internet and search for a white page. I found the directory online, and it really helped me. I would love to recommend it to everyone. It is indeed worth it and really makes everything less complicated

Quote Originally Posted by peterhend View Post
    Wow, I thought I was the only one who uses those. Yeah, I know a great website that will help you out. annuairespageblanches.com It is the best directory ever, and I found out about it really randomly. I really had a hard time finding a contact I needed, even though I remember that I saved it. After hours of searching, I decided to go on the internet and search for a white page. I found the directory online, and it really helped me. I would love to recommend it to everyone. It is indeed worth it and really makes everything less complicated
    Another link...