Thread: How often do you offer seaweed sheets?

Default How often do you offer seaweed sheets?

Simple question: How often should I be offering seaweed sheets to my fish? I have three fish that are interested in them - yellow tang, hippo tang, and foxface. Currently I put a fresh sheet in daily.

Oh that's very interesting.

IMO, it’s better to have fish which is useful for the environment, for example, catfish. There are many kinds of it like Ancistrus, speckled catfish Corydoras, etc, They clean the walls of the container from bacterial contamination, algae, and animal feed residues. It is unpretentious in content – there is only one requirement: the aquarium must be from 100 liters in capacity. So, they have three main benefits: simple in content; useful - clean algae; and even eat plant food. Also, besides catfish, I like goldfish for their beauty despite they‘re very sensitive to water quality, need a large aquarium, clownfish, and parrotfish, which I feed with special feed in the form of floating pellets from aquarzon.com. Rounded "balls" float on the surface of the water for a long time and are available for fish to eat. Natural dyes enhance the coloring, which is noticeable after two weeks of feeding
    Last edited by Meloci; 11-04-2021 at 07:45 PM.