Thread: Five swimwear manufacturer brands for bigger men and bears

Default Five swimwear manufacturer brands for bigger men and bears

Swimwear manufacturer is here and events are slowly beginning to return. If you’re a bigger man who sometimes struggles to find clothing in your size, what to wear by the pool or on the beach can prove a dilemma. Fortunately, there are an increasing number of brands out there wanting to ensure you look your best.Meekos is a new brand launched this year by plus-size model Zach Miko, in conjunction with Indianapolis-based retailer KingSize. Miko is 6’6” and has a 40” chest, so he knows a thing or two about what big men look for when shopping for clothing. The Meekos range features swimwear (going up to 9XL), and other casual, poolside clothing options.

“I’m hoping to see Meekos on the butt of every big and tall guy on every beach in the country. I feel like even after years of being in this industry, big and tall men get such a short end swimwear manufacturer of the stick that I wanted to create something that was just for us. For guys to celebrate who they are, have fun with one another, and be comfortable wherever they are in their body image journey,” says Miko.

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderdebrahan View Post
    “I’m hoping to see Meekos on the butt of every big and tall guy on every beach in the country. I feel like even after years of being in this industry, big and tall men get such a short end swimwear manufacturer of the stick that I wanted to create something that was just for us. For guys to celebrate who they are, have fun with one another, and be comfortable wherever they are in their body image journey,” says Miko.
    NoRal Apparel is the creation of Kentucky-raised LaRon Hickerson (aka Ron DuWayne). He graduated from Columbia College Chicago with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in swimwear manufacturer Fashion Design and launched NoRal Apparel back in 1999. He’s a keen advocate of body positivity and made it a central theme of his brand’s focus for 2021. This included a fashion show at the recent Big Boy Pride in Florida using some plus-size models. DuWayne, who is gay, creates and sews all his products himself.

“I’ve always been passionate about representation,” he tells GayCities. “Creating plus-size apparel and the use of plus-size models is essential to delivering this message. It feels good to swimwear manufacturer create something one-of-a-kind, or in limited quantity that’s hand-crafted to all body types. The ability to dream and create is truly a blessing.”

Source top swimwear manufacturers with the help of a ladymate. Connecting you with verified garment manufacturers, ladymate makes it simple for new and emerging designers and fashion brands to partner with professional clothing production for their new business.