Thread: How to fix problems when your Mac or MacBook won't start

Default How to fix problems when your Mac or MacBook won't start

There are many reasons why your Mac won't turn on or your MacBook won't start, but you probably just want to get it working again. We'll go over the various checks and changes you need to make to get your Mac to start up and start working again. Read on for some simple tips to get your Mac up and running again, from the obvious things like checking the power supply to doing a reboot, booting into recovery mode, and checking the file system. And if your Mac is really dead, we ' ll tell you what to do next, too.

The fixes in this article apply to the latest versions of macOS. The menus and interfaces may look slightly different depending on the operating system, but the functions are essentially the same. If you have an M1 Mac, there are a few changes in the way you perform certain functions - such as: B. starting the computer in Safe Mode or in Recovery - which we will discuss below.

First, we need to find out if the problem is your Mac won't start up or won't turn on. Press the power button on your Mac. If you don't get a startup beep, can't hear the fan or drive, and don't see any pictures, videos, or other displays on the screen, your Mac won't turn on. You haven't even got to the point where he refuses to boot. A Mac that won't turn on requires a different approach to a Mac that won't start up. If your computer won't turn on, here's what you need to do:

It may be that the problem is with the power cord. If you have a friend who has a Mac power cord that will go with your device, give it a try to see if that solves the problem. If so, finding a used power cord on eBay might be an easy solution (we don't recommend buying third-party power cords that aren't made by Apple, however, as the chances of them being faulty and potentially dangerous are high is larger). If you recently had a power outage, this could be the cause: your power adapter may have been damaged by a power surge and you need a new one

I stopped charging the battery on my macbook, I turned on the laptop power, and the percentage of charge does not go up and down what to do in my case?

I'm afraid that I don't have to change the battery already. Although the macbook was bought relatively recently. I would not want to have to repair it. I know that replacing the battery will be very expensive.

That is a common problem that many MacBook owners have. Here's everything about the battery issue. If your battery has already gone through 1000 charge cycles, the battery may have failed. If you have fewer recharge cycles, a software failure may have occurred. The easiest way is to reboot your MacBook. If that doesn't help, you will need to install additional software to test and troubleshoot the problem.