Thread: Children's corner

Default Children's corner

This thread is dedicated to those of you with KIDS and grandkids! We've had 'em, so we know, and we heartily recommend these fantastic TV shows and movies, freely available, right here right now, for little people of all ages! ❤

Thank you, I have a big family and I need this information

Hello, my husband and I want to become foster parents; we have no children ourselves. And now I look at different forums about children, and I am very interested in what kids are watching, what cartoons, what's trendy now, how well I stumbled on your platform because I need to know even more before taking the child into the family. The most important question is how to become a foster parent in Oregon. But we have almost solved it. I think it is essential to know what cartoons your child watches, especially nowadays.

Perhaps this is because more and more people who do not speak English move to the United States every day. And the United States is the second-largest Hispanic country in the world (Mexico ranks first). There is no "official" language in the USA. English is the most common language, and Spanish is inferior in prevalence to English. The popularity of Vietnamese, Chinese and Russian is growing. I think it's a mistake of the government. I had to purchase a Spanish frequency dictionary recently to explain how I wanted to have my pool built -- for the price I was ready to pay, primarily Mexicans worked. Here it is -- https://www.amazon.com/Spanish-Frequ.../dp/9492637200. The dictionary helped. I mean, I used primitive grammar, of course, but I was understood. XD