Thread: Stupid Saxophone Pictures

Default Stupid Saxophone Pictures

I just saw another thread that mentioned being annoyed by saxophones being backwards in photos, and that reminded me of a really silly stock photo of a saxophone player. What are some dumb pictures of saxophones/players/yourselves that you have seen?

I have a bunch of terrible photos from my college where I drop my saxophone right during the performance of the team

I think that just such slightly ridiculous photos are very important to keep as a keepsake. Because it is they who convey the emotions and mood that were at that moment in time. It may be a shame for them now, but then you can laugh at yourself. I have a very funny photo from the prom where my face expresses absolute indifference to what is happening and expectation of the party. I even ordered a portrait of myself on https://diamondartworld.com/products/custom-diamond-art with this photo. I think it's very funny.

Because it is they who convey

Default Купить гражданство гренады

Бесподобный топик, мне нравится ))))
    вопрос: где писать гражданство гренады для финансово независимых лиц в анкете, мучает того, кто встречается с наполнением всевозможных формуляров и бланков.
    самый тривиальный способ заработать стоимость гражданства гренады за установленный прайс - так поступить пожертвование.