Thread: Best Products For Cleaning Cat Vomit Off A Wood Floor?

Default Best Products For Cleaning Cat Vomit Off A Wood Floor?

My senior cat has kidney problems and food intolerances, so vomit happens. I used to use vinegar to clean up her messes, but now I live in a house with a pretty nice wood floor that I have no idea how to take care of. But I heard that vinegar is harsh on wood. So what should I clean up the vomit spots with that won't mess up the finish on the floor? Or won't mess it up any more than the vomit, anyway.

try hydrogen peroxide, I clean something on my wooden floor like that myself

Cat vomit is much easier to get rid of than cat urine. The smell of cat urine is harsh to get rid of. Adult, un-neutered cats mark not only floors, baseboards, and carpeting but also walls. When our cat used to mark territory, we were constantly cleaning everything with chemicals and even bleach despite my allergies because the smell of his urine was powerful. But only after many days, we realize that we couldn't cope with this ourselves, so we called a cleaning service for all types of floors and floor coverings. In your case, you can clean the cat vomit yourself with bleach or other chemical floor cleaning agent or call a professional floor cleaning service.