Thread: How to get delivery instructions to drivers?

Default How to get delivery instructions to drivers?

I have a conspicuous sign to leave packages at the side door, and Amazon has my delivery instructions to do this, but my WOOT deliveries are coming to the front door.

I tried clicking the WOOT support link in my email telling me about my delivery but the link is broken.I got a 404 Not Found notice.

Delivery includes a lot of rules, but however I did not know that there is an instruction for this, what is included there?

Usually delivery instructions for drivers can be found on the delivery site itself. However, if the support didn't give you a clear answer, then I don't know what can help you. I once also encountered this problem, but only a friend from the courier service could help me, who told me what could be done about it. I went to the sendungsverfolgung website and read this manual. It's strange, but I didn't learn anything new about it, unlike what is located on the website of the goods delivery company itself. I recommend that you call directly to support rather than write there, because for me the dialogue is much more productive than correspondence.