Thread: 5 week vacation thoughts

Default 5 week vacation thoughts

My job provides a sabbatical after 10 years of employment. I'm planning to do it this summer. Leaning towards touring western Canada (Banff, Jasper, Vancouver) or maybe just getting a place on an island somewhere. Would love thoughts on these or what you'd do if you had five weeks to get away from it all.

Good luck to ya!

It is precisely because of this pandemic that all my work is failing. I have to have problems with traveling to any country in Europe constantly. I am engaged in real estate resale, and I need to fly to European cities regularly because there are reasonable offers. It's good that at least before the pandemic, I had a couple of successful deals in Vienna and bought several houses. By the way, I have been in Vienna for a long time because it is beautiful there. And I remember the trains that I used all the time. It's good that I found a website with a schedule for all trains. I hope this pandemic will end someday, and I will earn a lot of money again, but I am at a significant loss for now.