Thread: How did you get through medical school?

Default How did you get through medical school?

Hi, as the title says, I want to know what resources you used when going through medical school.
    Resources = study techniques, software, productivity tips, mental health tips and things like that.

I mainly go with active recall and Anki
    Thanks for your answer!

Well , listen

I didn't use any unusual things in my training, only regular reading of all books related to medicine. I can give you a productive tip that will allow you to assimilate information more effectively. The method is called The Pomodoro Technique. You should read about it on the Internet. I used this method when I needed to learn something quickly, and it helped. I remember reading an article on this site https://www.trinityschoolofmedicine.org/blog/is-research-required-for-medical-school before admission, which talked about how vital research experience is for access to medical school. However, for some reason, I was taken without experience to a local medical school, most likely for my good academic performance.

Becoming a nurse was my dream. I see how every year the demand for this profession is only growing, so I see great prospects in this direction. When I was asked to write my academic assignment, I found online nursing assignment help as my job is to demonstrate knowledge of the subject and also to show that I will be a great nurse. The company did a great job, and I got the experience of working with true professionals. My teacher was pleased with the quality of my work and I was able to maintain my authority

Hey! Because of my busy schedule I had to use this essay service to proofread and found some typos in the text. The paper work was done in an extraordinary manner. Completed 2 days ahead of the due date. Overall good and enough attention to the details. Timely and orderly!!!

The first time you read a written essay, pay attention to the content see this excel help online of the essay. Ask yourself questions like these in your mind: "Does the essay correspond to the topic?", "Is the main idea revealed?", "Does the essay correspond to the plan you made?", "Are the parts of the essay connected?"

Hi there, if somebody of you need pay someone to do your math homework, look essay service in link what I paste. Here you can find native English writers which can easily help you to write an essay on different themes.

Good day! Very interesting